It's business as usual at The Limousine Line
The Limousine Line has always made the well-being of our valued clients and partners our highest priority.
It is now known that the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is having a devastating impact on the tourism and travel industry worldwide - we are no exception. It’s unquestionably a challenging time and thus, the safety and health of our clients and our chauffeurs is paramount.
The Limousine Line has taken a number of precautionary measures to provide the highest level of protection for all passengers and drivers. These go above and beyond the Point To Point Travel Commission’s recent recommendations on this matter.
- All chauffeurs have not left Australia in the past 60 days.
- Any driver feeling unwell or displaying cold/flu like symptoms will be not driving our vehicles for the duration of their illness.
- All vehicles are equipped with hand sanitizers and tissues.
- All chauffeurs are fully aware of their obligations in relation to standards of personal hygiene, both personal (hand washing) and within our vehicles (sanitation practices).
- Chauffeurs will avoid physical contact (e.g. handshakes) and nonessential items have been removed from vehicles e.g. newspapers.
- Interior surfaces in vehicles, as well as door handles (inside and outside) are cleaned & disinfected after every journey.*
- Cars are washed regularly at a professional car wash.
The Limousine Line cares very deeply about the safety of our passengers. We hope that these measures make you feel confident to travel with us.
For 25 years we have been a supplier of personal and small group ground transport and we will continue to be at your service.
Perhaps consider a private transfer. Travelling between Sydney and Canberra is only 3 hours door to door and can be done in a private, clean and secure environment. The cost of our service is compatible with your current total travel cost.
If you are concerned about the movement of your clients and key personnel (local or domestic) we are here to help.
We are doing all we can to give our customers the flexibility they need, whilst managing an evolving situation.
Thank you for your continued support.
If you have any further questions regarding this issue, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
* The above is based on sanitizing and disinfecting materials being available